Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF

Well, I made it to Friday. Yay me! And today started off wonderful! I pray it continues and my mind agrees. Realized something this morning.. I've had thoughts in my head for a week. Thoughts that could have destroyed my relationship. Lies that were in my head that -I- put there. And I had let myself get so wrapped up in them that I couldn't breathe. It was all I could think about. But this morning I was proved wrong. I had to admit to myself that none of those thoughts were real. Maybe I had reason to question things.. but I never should have let them control my happiness all week long.

I've realized that things may not be perfect, but if they were, I wouldn't be happy. Who would be? Life molds us to who we are. The way we handle things and the things we choose to do make us who we are. Obstacles and hard times in life teach us to handle things better. It teaches us to grow and to trust. I have to put trust into someone else no matter how hard that is to do.

I have two best friends. My man and his sister. Bill may not can be there for me all the time because of his own issues. And the same with his sister. But they are there for me. And I trust her.. its time to put more trust into him. I pray he doesn't break that, because God knows, it's been a VERY long time since I have been able to trust a man that I love. And luckily. his sister is there anytime I need her. She knows that I am there for her too. We can grow together and both of us deal with the post traumatic. And we can learn to trust together and that will help.

So here's to a good day. I pray it stays that way but I am going to work SUPER hard to not let those thoughts in my head today. But to be happy and keep this smile on my face and know that there are people out there who care and love me. I AM NOT ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment